Saturday, November 18, 2017

Slowly Getting My Ish Together


   As a follower, you may realize my social media presence is spotty at best. With that being said, I'm working on improving that. I'm already adhering to a fairly strict call schedule.
   I'm generally available from 7am-4pm Florida time (Eastern). Of course life happens and I can't always stick to it. Thankfully, there's this wonderful new chat feature that allows you to send me a text message. Right to my phone! Isn't technology grand?!
   I'm excited to share that I'm working on lots of new things. I want to make videos to sell and I'll be adding new updated photos to everything.
   It's early af and I am about to start my day. I'll leave you with a wonderful video my friends shared with me. Now I'm off to eat some breakfast. Click on the link below and you'll be redirected to the page hosting this video.
                                          Breakfast of Champions Video

No comments:

Post a Comment