Monday, August 21, 2017

Public Exposure

What do I enjoy about exhibitionism?


   I was reading this article Why I Knowingly Dated a Public Masturbator [Rebel Circus] and it sparked an old favorite fetish of mine. It's actually the first fetish I acknowledged, that was in fact, a fetish. It's come to my attention that I have LOTS of fetishes. Who knew? [Yeah right!]
   It may stem from my first sexual experience, because it was with another girl who was very close to me. I also love being outdoors in a new place to discover. The fresh air, all the green and brown tones and the sounds of the wildlife are all so exiting to take in. There are so many factors that I can never really be sure.
   It's been at least a year since I've had the pleasure of a good secret romp in the open air. That is unless you count the naked pool party I attended earlier this year, but everyone else was naked so I don't count it, personally. 
   The synopsis of my experience with exhibitionism is this simple: day or night, private or crowded. I like it at the beach. Inside or on top of cars, especially on the hood of a loud rumbling engine. I've fucked in amusement parks and carnivals, on and off rides. At festivals. In my front yard. Parking lots. Back roads. In the ocean. On boat decks.
   My favorite thus far, and also the most romantic romp, would be during the meteor shower last year. We laid on the beach and watched hundreds of shooting stars. After the daiquiris and the chill of the damp, salty air kicked in, we got lost in each other's bodies. People could have been standing right there watching and we'd have never known. The only reason our sexy session ended was the sun started to come up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment