Saturday, August 26, 2017

Found This on Tumblr

Pegging Strap-on Video Follow the Link


    This particular Tumblr post brings up some topics I touch on quite frequently.


  • Pegging
  • Strapon
  • Milking
  • Femme Domme/Female Led Relationships


   I wish I could share the actual video here. It reminds me of the first time I pegged a man. While I'd used my strap-on numerous times with women, the switch to a man was quite different.
   Women tend to be moist around their ass once there's a lot of heavy petting. It didn't even occur to me that there would need to be more lubrication. So there's the first hiccup.
   Next, the amount of lube needed to get the damn thing in his ass created a new problem, slippery hands. Hands which I needed to firmly grip the rest of the semi floppy toy. 
   Which brings me to the third issue, the toy. I clearly made the wrong choice here. It was too long, thick in the wrong places (for his enjoyment), and it had a squirmy flexible shaft. 
   Now that I know to ask the necessary questions, I enjoy slipping on [the right] strap-on, lubing it up, and pegging my partner until I've milked every last drop from their balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment